Featured
Big Reactors Turbine Low Output
Big Reactors Turbine Low Output. I've been pottering about with big reactors to try and get much more energy into the base. Yes, it is that drastic!
So here's where it gets fun. Well, first you need a forge—a really big one—to make the shaft. A simple app to calculate how many of each block you're going to need.
In Today's Episode Of My One Billion Iron Ingot Challenge For Modded Minecraft 1.16, I Build A New Reactor From The Mod Bigger Reactors.
I've been pottering about with big reactors to try and get much more energy into the base. But i've hit a wall. For the biggest reactors your efficiency can range from 12 krf/mb at 0 percent insertion to 250 krf/mb at 99% insertion (which is its optimal level).
So, If You Build Ten Turbines, That'll Be 260 Krf/T, And That Reactor.
As you can see, the output isn't high enough,. Large reactors for large ships (7.5m x 7.5m x 7.5m) and large reactors for small ships (1.5m x 1.5m x 1.5m). A simple app to calculate how many of each block you're going to need.
Mine Is Currently Only Outputting ~15000 To ~18000 Rf A Tick And I Was Hoping I Could Do Better If The Turbine Speed Was At Maximum Efficiency.
Big reactors turbines question tekkit discussion from forums.technicpack.net. Control up to 32 turbines. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
Then You Need An Army Of Machinists To Make The Blade Attachments On The Shaft, And To Make The Perfectly.
Big reactors is a mod originally created by erogenous beef, and continued by zeronoryouki and abookfreak under the name extreme reactors. I have a two block high fuel rod in it. Well, first you need a forge—a really big one—to make the shaft.
Each Optimal Turbine Will Consume 2,000 Mb/Tick Of Steam, And Produce Around 26K Rf/Tick.
The following list shows the features of the program: The minimum size of a reactor is 3×3×3 blocks whereas the minimum size of a working turbine is 5×6×5. To make a turbine from big/extreme reactors (minecraft mod).
Popular Posts
Comctl32.Ocx Download Offline Installer
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment